1. Lost people matter to God, and therefore, matter to us.
2. We will do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. To
reach people no one is reaching, we have to do things no one is doing.
3. We teach the Bible in a simple, life-changing way that people can understand
and apply to their lives.
4. We create an environment where people can come to church without being
5. We do whatever it takes on Sundays, from start to finish, to create a lasting
first-impression on every guest that walks through our doors.
6. We do just a few things well, because simplicity trumps complexity. If
everything is important, then nothing is important.
7. Excellence honors God and inspires people. We will always bring our best.
8. Circles are better than rows. Life-change happens best in smaller groups.
9. We invest in the next generation. Young people aren’t the future church, they are
the church right now.
10. Creativity helps connect people to a creative God. We will use culturally relevant
methods to tell the story of Jesus in a compelling, convicting, and creative way.
11. We are all about the numbers because numbers equal people and people
matter to God. Behind every statistic is a story. We will constantly celebrate the
number of lives that are changing.
12. Church is not a spectator sport. We are spiritual contributors, not spiritual
13. We will not cater to personal preferences. We stay focused on the people we are
trying to reach, rather than the people we are trying to keep. The church does not
exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world.
14. We will lead the way with irrational generosity. We truly believe it is more
blessed to give than to receive.
15. We will laugh hard, loud, and often. Nothing is more fun than serving God with
people you love!